Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ah, it's been a while...


Hey everyone, I know it's been quiet sometime since i've posted on here... actually let me correct myself it's been FOREVER. I'm sorry that I have neglected to post anything but SO much has been going on wether it's school, or work. It pretty much consumes me. I just wanted to pop in and post some of the latest assignments that I have been working on at school. I would appreciate some feedback if you have any :) Just thought it'd be fun to share some of the stuff i'm doing since i've been neglecting my poor blog.


Handbag Concept Project:
Inspiration:

Technical Drawing/Specs

The Handbag



Perfume Concept Project
The Advertisement

The Event

The Consumer

The Fragrance: Little Miss Cherie


That's all for now, hope you guys enjoyed taking a little peak and what i've been up too!

Until next time,

Xo

Jacks ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment