Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Better late then NEVER: Cotton Couture


So last quarter, (Spring) Ai hosted a fashion show at Anqi restaurant which is located near Bloomingdales at South Coast Plaza. This show was held for all the graduate fashion design students to showcase their collections. I was lucky enough to be presented the opportunity to be Co-Director backstage along with a fellow classmate (Rocky) we got the chance to be behind the scenes of the show, pick the models, style the looks, etc. It was such an amazing experience and I was able to see what it was really like to be backstage of a fashion show... one word, CHAOS! But, I LOVED and enjoyed every second of it. We were also recognized for our efforts which made the event that much more special, and I really felt like I was part of such an amazing event. On top of all the amazing looks that were at the show, I was able to meet Miss Gretchen from Real Housewives of Orange County, I am not a CRAZY fan like most, but she was a sweetheart! Here are some pictures from the night...

I feel like i've know this girl my whole life ♥



The group who came to support me, love you guys!

 My Nics aka Latina Heat ;)

 Ms. Gretchen herself!

Co-Director, behind the scenes ;)

My very best friend, Al Bal ♥

 I LOVED having a headset!

The runway...


 My Ai crew, love you guys!






And of course, who could forget the show itself :)
Part 1

Part 2


No comments:

Post a Comment