Monday, April 4, 2011

Back to school!

So it's been a quiet sometime since i've posted. I was on Spring Break and let me just say it was fabulous to not have to worry about homework, projects, and tests. It was nice little break and I wish it wasn't over. Spring quarter started for me today, 5 classes yet again... but this quarter sadly, won't be as exciting as previous quarters. 3DVM part 2, public speaking [yuck], creative writing, retail buying & business management.... yeah if you're not bored reading it then you must be out of your mind.

How was everyone else's break? I know everyone had different breaks but hopefully all of you enjoyed the time you had off, and hopefully their was some sunshine :)

Here are a few pictures from my Spring Break festivities, enjoy!







I'll be back during midterms to posts some work/projects!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment