Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Since my last blog got erased...

Sadly, my last blog was erased. It was link to my gmail account and I guess I happen to be one of the 500,000 people whose google accounts got erased... sad day :(

So I had to create a new blog, ALL over again. Bare with me as i'm slowly making changes to it.

Here is some work i've done for this week for Trends class. We were supposed to create looks for Fall 2011 season.

Let me know what you all think!

Happy March!

Maxi Skirts & Fluff

Mad About Plaid

Bringing 70's back

Play on Patchwork

XOXO


♥ Jacks

2 comments:

  1. So when you become the next Rachel Zoe don't forget about me!! K?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, that just made my day... But I believe you will be the next big fashion star. So PLEASE don't forget about me!

    ReplyDelete