Saturday, March 12, 2011

ABG Banquet!

Tonight, I was officially initiated into the Alpha Beta Gamma National Honor Society. I was so excited to be presented this honor because I have been anxiously waiting to get to 30 credits so I could finally join!

This is offered for students who have a 3.5 GPA and above. I would have never saw the day that I would have above a 3.5 GPA considering I did not like school at all, and was so confused as to what I wanted to do with my life while I was in high school. I think I finally found my niche! And I couldn't be more excited to be apart of this with all the other students who are in the program!

Just wanted to post some pictures from the night, enjoy!


Thank you to this boy, for being an amazing boyfriend & best friends ♥





Finally initiated!



Love this lil' lady!




Hope everyone had a good weekend, it's officially crunch time. And I am coming down with a cold, and soar throat... awesome timing.

Xoxo



Jacks

No comments:

Post a Comment