Monday, February 11, 2013

The Grammys: My picks, of course.

So as we all watched the Grammys last night for all the wonderful music talent you can't help but sit and watch and judge everything these celebs were wearing. I mean... what were some of these celebs stylists thinking? I don't really think they were. Aside from some of the WORST dressed there were several best dressed but I will only discuss my top three picks.

So let's get started,

Of course my number one is Rihanna, look at how gorgeous and classy she looks? A big change up then what she usually strolls the red carpet in, and this year this red was the perfect color on her. I die.


rhianna // alaia
 

My second pick of the evening was Taylor Swift, she has evolved so much over the years and I absolutely love this look on her. It fits her perfectly, and this dress was amazing! And I love that she painted her OWN nails for the night, thatta girl!


taylor swift  // j. mendel


And last but not least, Florence Welch. This dress is out of the norm for any other celeb but she hands down is the ONLY one who is able to pull this look off. I mean who can rock emerald green from head to toe, literally... only Florence. Don't be a hater on this one people, you know you secretly love it and wouldn't you just die if a designer designed something SPECIFICALLY for you, I sure would.


florence welch  // givenchy

Ok now that we've got the BEST dressed down, now it's time to talk about the WORST.

Poor Adele, I love her so much but the poor girl missed the mark this time around. There is just WAY too much going on here...should have went safe and stuck with black.


adele  // valentino

Okay, I don't know whats going on here? There are just no words for this and apparently Just Jared thought this was "stunning" uh, I think not.



esperanza spalding  // eden diodati 

Last but not least, Alexa Chung who is one of my biggest fashion icons... ever. She really disappointed me in this one. She looks like she is going to a picnic, not the Grammys?


alexa chung // valentino

I would love to hear what you all think, and who were your best and worst dressed picks, feel free to leave any feedback and comments :)

Xo,

Jacks

No comments:

Post a Comment