Tuesday, March 6, 2012

school project: updated


I haven't updated about any school projects in quiet sometime now! Schools been busy, busy as always and I am SO close to being done i'm starting to get senioritis!

Here is a recent project I have been working on all quarter long, we had to create another store... yes, for all of you who remember my "Therapy" boutique I had to create yet ANOTHER one for a different class... and I decided to change it up a bit and did a men's store.. I love men's style so I thought it would be something different to add into my portfolio!

Here are some images of the project coming together, feedback is appreciated as always!


store logo//inspiration//store image



vendor line sheets//fall



Let me all know what you all think!

Until next time,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment